Wednesday, May 22, 2019

You are important to God. :)

Last week, I wanted to visit my aunt who was in the hospital and just had an operation. I had a full day of transactions to do that day and I have no personal transpo to bring me quickly to where I have to go. I was torn between going to my aunt or going straight to do my transactions. Unfortunately there were no taxi passing at Alabang-Zapote road at the time. With 3 kids in tow, we rode a bus going to Manila from Las Pinas. (No Grab app yet. hehehe... will add it). I was surprised that the bus went straight to Macapagal skipping Baclaran, then it turned right to Edsa and left to Roxas Boulevard! And coming to full view, I saw San Juan De Dios Hospital where my aunt was confined. I shouted, "Para po sa San Juan De Dios!" Praise God! To me, it was like we were chaffeured by the bus to the hospital. 😲🙏😇😍 During the visit, the kids and I prayed over my aunt. I truly felt that it was there were God wanted me to be. Do you have a problem and you think that it is not worthy of God's attention? No problem is too big or too small for our dear God. 🥰 He loves you and cares about every detail of your being. Come to Him, call upon our Father. 🙏🙏🙏 He is just waiting. 😉 ~~~~~~ Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? And not one of them is forgotten before God. Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows. ~Luke 12:6-7

Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
~Hebrews 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment